Lindsey joined Levine Smith Snider & Wilson in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, she worked with Kaspers & Associates Law Office, LLC, The Law Offices of Mark Allen Yuracheck & Associates, LLC and Matthew A. Dickson, P.C.
At Levine Smith Snider & Wilson, Lindsey handles all aspects of family law including divorce, modifications, protective orders, guardianship, child custody and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. What she finds most rewarding about practicing family law is working one-on-one with clients and providing them legal guidance during a very difficult time in their lives.
Lindsey grew up in Valdosta, Georgia and currently lives in Virginia-Highland. In her free time she enjoys cooking, live music, hiking, traveling and spending time with her twin sister, family and friends.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida, J.D., 2009
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Certificate of International and Comparative Law, 2009
- Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia, B.A. Business Communications, 2006
- Member, Family Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Committee, Community Service Project Committee, Women In The Profession Committee, Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Member, The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law American Inn of Court
- Member, Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
- Member, Buckhead Business Association/Young Bucks
- Member, Junior League of Atlanta