Drew is an associate attorney and joined the firm in 2017. As the son of a family law attorney, he knew from an early age he wanted to practice family law. During law school, Drew worked for several summers for Levine Smith Snider & Wilson and also clerked one summer for Fulton County State Court Judge Diane E. Bessen. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate with Hackett & Wine, LLC, a family law firm in Dunwoody.
Drew handles all aspects of family law including divorce, modifications, protective orders, child custody, legitimation, grandparent visitation and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. While studying law at the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, he wrote a number of articles about custody and parenting plans and has a special interest in creating plans based upon a child’s age and development needs. His goal is to guide clients to the best and most reasonable outcome possible.
Drew was born and raised in Atlanta. He is a graduate of St. Pius X Catholic High School and attended the University of Alabama where he earned a bachelor of science in communications studies and a minor in art history. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf and traveling with his brother, who also recently graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University and practices corporate litigation and employment law in Atlanta.
- Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, J.D., 2015
- University of Alabama, B.S., Communications Studies, 2012
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, American Institute of Legal Advocates
- Rising Star, American Institute of Legal Advocates, 2018
- Named a Georgia Super Lawyer, Atlanta Magazine, 2010-2019