Deborah Koslin joined Levine Smith Snider & Wilson in 2018 as an associate attorney. She has practiced family law exclusively since 2013 and handles a wide range of family law matters including divorce, custody and legitimation, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, modifications, contempt and family violence actions.
After graduating from Emory University School of Law, Deborah began her legal career with King & Spalding where she represented large financial services firms, defending third-party subpoenas from federal and state entities. While she enjoyed this work, she had developed an interest in family law prior to law school, and after several years left to work for a small family law firm before joining Meriwether & Tharp, where she practiced for more than three years. Deborah finds it fulfilling to provide guidance to her clients while going through one of the most difficult times of their lives. She recognizes that each client has different goals and focuses her representation to meet her clients’ individual objectives and needs.
A native of Birmingham, Alabama, Deborah lives in the Virginia-Highland area of Atlanta with her two dogs, Sidney and Harper. In her free time, she enjoys running, spending time with friends and family, and cheering on the Gamecocks, Braves and Falcons.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of South Carolina, B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude, 2006
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Included in Best Lawyers in America, 2021
- Named a Georgia Super Lawyer, Atlanta Magazine, 2021
- Named Rising Star Super Lawyer, Atlanta Magazine, 2018–2019
- Speaker, National Business Institute CLE, Advanced Family Law
- Co-Author, “Child Support Issues with Military Parents,” National Business Institute CLE
- Speaker, Emory University School of Law, Family Law Panel