Kelly joined Levine Smith Snider & Wilson in 2005 and has been practicing family law exclusively since 2003. She handles all aspects of family law issues including divorce, legal separation, child custody, adoptions, modification and contempt actions, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Kelly has specialized expertise in cases involving children, as well as complex financial situations.
Kelly’s goal for her clients is to make a very difficult situation as painless as possible. Named one of the top 50 female lawyers in Georgia in 2019, 2020 and 2021 by Atlanta Magazine, she has built a successful family law practice by developing strategies that suit her client’s goals, yet also taking into account the best interest of the family. She is responsive and communicative, and consistently guides clients to appropriate outcomes in a reasonable manner.
Kelly grew up primarily in Columbus, Georgia but attended Pace Academy in Atlanta during her high school years. She returned to Atlanta after law school and currently lives in Buckhead with her husband and three children. Kelly enjoys fitness, hiking, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, J.D., 1995
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, B.A., 1991
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 1987-1990
- Member, Family Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Family Law Section, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Guardian Ad Litem, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- General/Civil/Business/Domestic Relations Mediator, Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Ranked Top 50 Female Lawyers in Georgia, Super Lawyers, 2019-2021
- Included in Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2021
- Named a Georgia Super Lawyer, Atlanta Magazine, 2015-2021
- Named Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2015-2016, 2018
- Named a Top 100 Family Lawyer in Georgia, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2017
- Member, Pace Academy Parents’ Club
- Vice Chairman Board of Youth Education, Board of Trustees, Temple Sinai
- Mentor Program, “Woman of Achievement” Award, Jewish Federation of Atlanta
- Mentor Program, American Jewish Committee
- Party With A Purpose Steering Committee, American Cancer Society
- Gala Chairman, Volunteer, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Gala Chairman, Jewish Family & Career Services